Criteria We Consider Into Our Dating Site Analysis
- Navigation. Does the site look presentable? Can you find all of the needed tools quickly? Are there any pop-up windows that cover the screen or distract you from normal browsing?
- Filters and search. Does the site provide you with a ready list of matches? Should you search for people yourself? How many filters can you apply? Do they just narrow down the results, or are they accurate?
- Profiles. Are the profiles clear? How many photos can you add to your profile? Do people share details about them in their bios willingly?
- Chatting and matching. How can you reach out to a person? Does the matching algorithm work accurately? Are you satisfied with the matches you receive? In what way can you contact your match? Are there any limitations to the number of messages?
- Rates. Is it a freemium or a fully premium site? What is included in the subscription? How many subscription plans are there? Are the membership rates low or high compared to the market?
- Safety. Is the site anonymous? Does it save your credit card details? Are there many scammers or bots on the platform? What safety level do the site’s community guidelines guarantee?
- Customer support. Does the customer support team answer in time? Does the site have a FAQ page? How quickly can you find the answer to your question there? How long does it take to get your issue solved with customer support?